Wednesday 14 August 2013

Zara A/W 2013 Collection - My picks

If you have been following my blog, by now should be pretty obvious that Zara is one of my favourite places to shop! Shoes, bags, dresses, tops, I mean Zara has contributed a lot towards my wardrobe!
They have just started to introduce their autumn/ winter 2013 collection, they have added a fair amount of pieces to the website which are now available! And also in stores, you may find that the Sale has moved to the back of the store to give way to the newest collections (yep that's a lil' info from a former senior visual merchandiser for Zara).
This season Zara has introduced a lot of black, and balanced it out with equal amount of creams, off-whites and whites!
They also have a lot of floral, but I don't really do floral for winter so I naturally gravitated towards the whites and blacks, so here are some of my favourite pieces!
Initially I planned to gather half a dozen of items, but it was really hard and I got carried away!
I won't be purchasing all these items, but some of them are definitely on my shopping list! So I will be keeping you posted when I get them!



Get it Here


Get it Here


Get it Here


Get it Here


Get it Here



Get it Here


Get it Here


Get it Here


Get it Here


Get it Here


Get it Here


Get it Here


Get it Here



Get it Here


Get messenger bag Here
Get wing clutch Here
Get mirrored clutch Here


If you have any favourites that you wold like to share with me, please leave a comment down below, would love to see what all of you are loving right now!

Xoxo ~ Silvia

Image source : the images used for this post are from Zara's official website, but the collage was put together by me with the purpose of bringing to you this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, I know you want to!!!