Sunday 11 August 2013

Save, Swipe,Splash - Jewel Necklace

Over the years nations around he world watched and admired the royal family, but now more than ever the interest has grown.
From weddings, coronations to births just like in the past such events have had its influence in many industries and fashion is no different.
The "Crown Jewels" type of jewellery has rapidly made its way to runways and now leaking into our jewellery boxes!
So wether you choose to save, swipe or bite the bullet and splash this season we are all queens and princesses in our own right!


Get it HERE


Get it HERE


Get it HERE


I hope you enjoyed this post has much as I enjoyed putting it together for you, I would love to get your opinion on my series of save swipe and splash, would like to hear of any specific items you would like me to feature on here!
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Xoxo ~ Silvia 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, I know you want to!!!