Wednesday 24 July 2013

Well Dunn

I am a housewife type of girl, don't get me wrong I am an extremely career driven individual, when I say housewife I don't mean the type of woman to seat at home and just take care of the house and family for a living ( mama thought me better than just that), lets say I have a very modern housewife in me.
I enjoy cooking, baking, coming up with homemade solutions and remedies, things such as stain removers, things of that nature, I think I got this from my amazing grandmother who growing up I always looked up to and watched very closely. So the "I have a solution" type of attitude always been present in my upbringing!
I blame my wonderful mother, grandmother and the numerous aunties.
I love a good cooking program, a new recipes and an innovative combination of flavours excite me a lot, nothing better than locking myself in the kitchen and whip up a scrumptious meal for my closest and dearest indulge off.
I don't know how I missed this for so long, is not anything knew to a lot of people but I just recently found out the amazing model Jourdan Dunn, who's one of the coolest mothers out there, also a stylish individual, has her own cooking show on youtube, where she shares the  most amazing dishes, shows you to prepare them and very often she has amazing guests cooking along, how the heck did I miss that I will never know.
So its only natural that I had to make up for the lost time, first thing subscribed to the channel then watched as many videos as I could back to back, and I got to say I loved it, and since then I tried some of the dishes.
Jourdan is so much fun to watch, she's amazing, I can proudly say cooking never looked so good and glamorous, sorry Nigella but Jourdan has taken the throne!

So here is the link for the channel, Click Here   enjoy!

 
Model

 
Mother

 
And a cook
 
I hope you all enjoyed this post, if you haven't seen it yet, check the channel out and get cooking.
 
Images Source: Google Searching Engine
 
xoxo ~ Silvia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, I know you want to!!!