Friday 21 June 2013

Round up of Zara shoes series...

This is totally freestyle, I set up a series of posts to feature all the different styles of shoes Zara had to offer for the spring summer season, but today was their first day of Sale, yes guys, if you don't know please make your day down and snatch your bargains. So I won't be finishing the series with individual posts for each trend, I will post all the remaining trends in this post, just so you don't miss a chance to get the shoes you like in case you fall in love with any of them! So here they are all the remaining trends, enjoy!


GLADIATORS



WEDGES



SNEAKERS



BALLERINA PUMPS



MOCCASINS





ETHNIC PRINTS



MINIMAL NEONS



ESPADRILLES



THONG SANDALS



I hope you like the all concept of the series, and I wish you good luck on your search for the perfect shoes for this season, all the shoes I have featured are now on Sale so go girl, get hold of those bargains! 

Xoxo ~ Silvia 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, I know you want to!!!