Thursday 20 June 2013

Metallics

  Metallics, another hot trend for this season, it has been part of the runways for a while, and is becoming more often the times I see girls rocking this trend! But if you not one of them don't panic, the easiest way to rock this trend without feeling out of your comfort zone, paint your nails with a nice gold, silver or some glitter polish! And for those of you feeling brave and not afraid of taking a leap in fashion faith, go for it, nothing better than a pair of shoes to carry your fabulous self into the world of metallics, and like I over and over again stated in the previous posts, Zara is the best place (in my opinion) to find such pieces! So here it is, some of the pieces on offer! Get brave and rock some metallics! 



                 


If you have fallen in love with any of the pairs I have shown on this post, they are currently available on the Zara Website or you can always visit the nearest Zara store.
I hope you all enjoying this series as much as I'm having fun putting them together.
Stay tuned for the nest post!

Xoxo ~ Silvia






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, I know you want to!!!