Saturday 27 July 2013

Kesh for American Apparel


Kesh is an amazing designer, who I have been closely following her work for many years now, and admire her outlandish approach to the industry!
Her work speaks for it self and stands tall and out in the crowd!
I have witnessed The evolution of Kesh's work and style, with the message continually remaining the same "dare to be different" !
I might be a few days late but I still wanted to share with you, the news (obviously if you haven't heard it yet) Kesh has launched a capsule collection for American Apparel, for both mens and ladies wear, even though there a chance I would rock menswear too, so I can risky say unisex! 
Here are some pics of the amazing garments and a video of the launch in New York City



































Images source : Official American Apparel Website
Video source : YouTube Chanel belongs to Rob Jenkins


If you like Kesh too, I want to hear from you, your opinions and if you purchased anything from the collection why not share too!


Xoxo ~ Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, I know you want to!!!