Sunday 2 December 2012

Forever yellow lover

Hey guys, for those of you who don't know I'm a iternal yellow lover, the colour yellow makes me so happy, it has been my favourite colour ever since I remember.
So it wasn't hard for me to pick my first Mac Eyeshadow ( a few years ago, when I began to take makeup seriously).
I wasn't undecided of anything, it would be ideal for me to pick a colour a neutral colour, a colour that I would be able to use very often and make the most of it, but no I wanted the best yellow that Mac had to offer and it was Golden Rod.
At first I ddnt want to open it and touch it ( not even to swatch it), it took me a few weeks before I could create a look with it, as I always wanted to cherish it and leave it in the box.
But I did it, I opened it and created a few looks, and last summer I done this look that was nice and subtle, just yellow lid, with a brown and black cut crease, slightly smoked out and a shimmer highlight just to hadd some dept to it.
I felt that the eyes were way too special, and I wanted it to be the focal area of my look, so I opted to a light coral blush and a nude almonst non existent lipgloss.
I was thinking of doing a tutorial of this look, what do you think guys?
 
 
 
Poducts used
Tinted Moisturiser ~ Topshop || Dark
Eyebrow Pencil ~ MUA || Brunette
Eyeshadow Primer ~ Urban Decay || Original Potion
Eyes Lid ~ MAC ||Goldenrod
Eyes Crease ~ MAC || Carbon
Eyes Transitional ~ MAC || Sketch
Eyes Highlight ~ MAC || Ricepaper
Eye Liner ~ Sleek Ink Pot || Dominatrix
Mascara ~ Maybeline Colossal || Jet Black
Face Countour & Highlight ~ Sleek Countour Kit || Medium
Blush ~ Sleek || Coral
Lips ~ H&M Lipsloss || Peach Me Later
Setting ~ MAC ||Fix Plus
 
PS: The earrings I have on this picture are my own label you can purchase them here.
 
xoxo ~ Silvz


2 comments:

  1. I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet
    I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all
    website owners and bloggers made good content as you did,
    the web will be much more useful than ever before.
    My web page http://www.xxxvideofix.com/videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look, your're so talented. Keep it up ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I know you want to!!!