Tuesday 13 March 2012

I'm in love...

Guys I have fell in love, don't get me twisted, I have found my Mr Right long time ago, my best friend, the better side of me. I have fell in love with the current Portuguese street style, I was born in Portugal to be more specific Lisbon,(yeah that's wight capital kids rock), lol I just had a moment, not really guys Portugal has cool kids all over the place.
Now lets get to what really got me to write this post, lately I have been following the street fashion in Lisbon, I was born there but I moved to England and live here for the past 10 years so I tend to follow more British fashion than Portuguese, but I have to confess that I have cheated on the British fashion with Portuguese fashion, I have been following various fashion bloggers, and artists, and creative people I will get into details in a future post. Just thought I would confess that I'm exploring new horizons. So I'm inviting you all to this journey of mine in what was once my comfort zone and now foreign. I'm planning a journey to Lisbon soon, so I will have at least 5 posts about my journey home, and all about getting into the current street style in Lisbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, I know you want to!!!