Monday 10 September 2012

One more photo shoot

Hey guys, as you some of you might already know, I'm a self taught freelance makeup artist.
My cousin Fabio is on his last year at college, and one of the subjects he studies is photography, and this shoot is part of an extensive project he had before summer and I done the makeup and styling for him, and my other cousin Tiago , which is Fabio's big brother modelled, as he is a model.
All the photos were totally amazing and it was really hard to decide on which ones to publish, so I got carried away, but I'm sure you wont be bored, just a lil warning, some eye candy on the way, wink wink!!! Enjoy!!!
















Black Suit ~ Topman
White Shirt ~ Topman
Leather Belt ~ H&M
Grey Tee ~ All Saints
xoxo ~ Silvz

1 comment:

  1. I just posted some halloween looks like this on my blog. you did a great job :)

    BTW, i'm new to blogger. Could you please return the follow :)
    www.sanazalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I know you want to!!!